WELCOME TO THE UNIFY GATHERING VOLUNTEER TEAM!
Thank you for becoming a part of the UNIFY GATHERING Volunteer Team and contributing to our 6th year of heavy music in South Gippsland! We are excited for another year on our new festival home, located in Tarwin Meadows.
To secure your position as a Volunteer, and to confirm your commitment both the volunteer team and festival, we ask you to complete the below Volunteer Agreement Form.
This process exists to make sure the volunteering opportunity is accessible to all applicants (as we don’t ask you to pay for a full priced ticket upfront) whilst insuring you are serious in your intention to participate.
This, along with a PMA and a community-minded approach, means we can deliver a strong team of awesome humans that bring the magic to the festival.
HOW IT WORKS
– All Volunteer Team members provide their credit card details via the PAY NOW button below.
– UNIFY (via The Hills Are Alive’s system) process a non-refundable $9.50 AUD administrative charge from this card to ensure it works and securely store your credit
If you turn up to your shifts at the event the credit card details are deleted and everyone’s happy. You get to volunteer, have a good time, enjoy and help out the festival. WIN WIN!
If you don’t turn up to your shift, or don’t meet the conditions of the Agreement as listed below – the price of a standard ticket ($279.00 AUD) plus a $100.00 (AUD) “ghosting fee” will be charged to your card.
If you have any questions at all, contact the Volunteer Support Team directly at [email protected]
Looking forward to welcoming you to Tarwin Meadows for the best UNIFY Gathering yet!
Volunteer Support Team
By clicking the below ‘PAY NOW’ button and completing the verification fee payment process I am confirming I am willing to participate as a volunteer at UNIFY GATHERING 2020.
I understand that I will be working a minimum of 10 hours (2 x 5 hour shifts) across the 3 days of the event. For those wishing to attend the Thursday pre-party, 15 hours (3 x 5-hour shifts) are required across the 4 days.
I understand, acknowledge and declare:
– That I have volunteered to provide services in exchange for one ticket giving me admission into UNIFY GATHERING 2020 (including camping).
– That if I fail to perform the services required for the period specified and/or
am involved in theft, loitering or trespassing and/or do not arrive for my allocated shift on time and in an acceptable state.
– I will forfeit my ticket for entry into UNIFY GATHERING and be charged the price of a General Admission Ticket ($279.00AUD) to my nominated credit card along with a $100.00AUD administration fee.
– That I am not in the employment of the venue, UNIFY GATHERING, or the artists performing.
-That a $9.00AUD non-refundable verification fee will deducted from my nominated credit card and that my credit card details will be securely stored until I have completed my volunteer commitment.
If I fail to fulfil my volunteer commitments the ticket price of a General Admission Ticket ($279.00AUD) plus a $100.00AUD admin fee will be deducted from my credit card.
As a volunteer at UNIFY GATHERING I agree to abide by all Occupational Health and Safety standards, the Terms & Conditions as stipulated by the Event and follow all health and safety instructions provided by any supervisor/manager or safety officers.
This includes all emergency evacuation procedures.
By completing the Volunteer Agreement I have applied and been accepted into the program. Any submissions made by unconfirmed applicants will not be valid.
This page is managed by:
Red Hill Entertainment Pty Ltd
51 Wangaratta Street
Richmond, VIC, 3121
Contact: [email protected]