VERY IMPORTANT WEATHER UPDATE
VERY HIGH WINDS, RAIN & SQUAL CONDITIONS FORECASTED. 50KM +
REMOVE ALL MARQUEE COVERS, WALLS AND SECURE YOUR TENTS.
FEEL FREE TO SHELTER IN YOUR CARS IF YOU FEEL MORE COMFORTABLE.
For those arriving. There is an enforced setup ban. DO NOT SETUP CAMP UNTIL AFTER 4pm or otherwise Instructed.
To keep you all safe, PROGRAMMING WILL BE SUSPENDED UNTIL CONDITIONS EASE.
At this stage we are planning to resume Main Stage programming from 5:40pm and we will keep you updated as things progress.
We are working on a plan that allows all artists to still perform at the event. <3